Jenny’s Basic Balsamic Dressing
I know, I know…you are going to say “How hard can it be to make a balsamic dressing? Don’t you just add balsamic vinegar and oil together and have balsamic dressing?” Sure, you can do it that way, but if you are trying to make a fat free dressing then you wouldn’t be mixing it with oil. Before you say, then why not just add plain old balsamic vinegar and call it a day. You know that is just not the way I roll… I have the firmest belief that even the simplest of foods can be amazing. This dressing uses very basic ingredients and it is so much better than just dripping balsamic on your greens. Savor your food and enjoy my friends!
Jenny’s Basic Balsamic Dressing Ingredients:
- 2 TBS. aged balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp. of raw organic honey or agave (vegan)
- 1 tsp. of fine lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp. of fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp. of pink sea salt
- 1/8 tsp. of cracked black pepper
The Making of Jenny’s Basic Balsamic Dressing:
- In a separate bowl, combine all the ingredients and serve.
- You can store the extra in an air tight jar in the back of your refrigerator to up to a week.
This recipe makes 1 serving.
Clean Eating Glutenfree Foodie
3 thoughts on “Jenny’s Basic Balsamic Dressing”