Jenny’s Lemon Dijon Dressing
As I am cleaning up my files and creating a special directory for all my dressings. This one comes up as a special one. The first time I had this was on a Salad Nicoise made by my French teacher. To me mustard was what you put on a hot dog but this was a whole new world that opened up to me. Who knew mustard could be a salad dressing? She was a wonderful teacher and taught me to try new things. At the age of 43, I am still trying new things! LOL! Usually I like to make this dressing with whole grain mustard but that is a personal preference. You can absolutely use a finer milled mustard to make this sauce. Lets not wait any longer and get started on our dressing! Enjoy my friends!
Ingredients for Jenny’s Lemon Dijon Dressing:
- 1 TBS. fresh lemon juice
- 1 TBS. Dijon mustard (I prefer whole grain, but that is my choice)
- 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. raw organic agave syrup
- black pepper
- pink sea salt
The Making of Jenny’s Lemon Dijon Dressing.
- In a separate bowl, combine the lemon juice, Dijon mustard, olive oil, agave syrup, 1/8 tsp of pink sea salt and 1/8 tsp of cracked black pepper.
- It you let the dressing sit, give it a quick stir (or mix) before you use it.
This recipe makes 1 serving.
Clean Eating Glutenfree Foodie
21 Day Fix Container Count: 1tsp