When you are a busy parent, you want to get dinner on the table as quick as possible. Last week, I posted a Cajun Spice Mix. We love it on our chicken and our fish. Quick Tip: I actually sprinkled it on the fish before I put it in the freezer. I take it out of the freezer in the morning, to defrost in the refrigerator. Then when I came home, I just pop it into the oven for 10min and viola! However, for the recipe below we will walk through it from beginning to end. 🙂
- 4oz piece of salmon fillet (cleaned and deboned)
- 1tsp of Cajun Spice Mix
- Preheat the oven at 450F.
- Coat the fish with the Cajun Spice Mix on both sides.
- Put the fish in the oven for approximately 10min or till the top of the fish is golden.
- Let it rest for 5min before serving.