Gluten Free Allergen Friendly Expo
For my Tri-State gluten free friends, mark down October 15 and 16 on your calendar! The Gluten Free Allergen Friendly Expo will be in Secaucus NJ and I am one of their official bloggers. I am very excited to be part of this event. It means so much to me as a multi-allergen mom to go to a massive event that caters to our dietary restrictions. Just imagine, when you walk through the door…everyone in the building can relate to gluten free living.
Here are my top 10 reasons to go to this event:
- The official sponsors of the expo are Glutino and Udi’s (Glutino pretzels and Udi’s bread are some of our favorite GF items.)
- Our favorite Top 8 Allergen Free company, Enjoy Life will be there!
- There will be over 100 vendors set up for you to view and try their products.
- All samples from vendors at the expo will be gluten free.
- They give you a free reusable bag to carry your goodies.
- They give you valuable coupons at the vendor boths…who doesn’t like coupons??
- Discounted products for you to purchase…one word…sales
- Great informative classes about gluten free and allergen friendly life style.
- It’s all in the name…Its Gluten Free and Allergen Friendly!
- My allergy kid loves it!
Regardless of your reason for being gluten free, this is a fantastic experience. Click on this LINK TO PURCHASE TICKETS and here are some great promotions codes:
30% off w/ code EARLYBIRD (thru 9/14)
20% off w/ code ADVANCE (thru 10/14)
2 thoughts on “Gluten Free Allergen Friendly”
Can you come to the Phoenix, AZ area? Please, please, please, please oh and please.
You are in luck! GFAF will be in Phoenix, AZ on Nov 12-13! http://gfafexpo.com/locations/phoenix-az-2016/#when-where