Usually we keep it pretty clean in making our grilled chicken, just some pink salt and pepper (maybe a little spray of olive oil) and the on the grill it goes. It’s great the first day but after a while its a little…BLAH! But you know with a skillet, a tsp of coconut oil and garlic…IT LIVES AGAIN!
- 1.5 Cups of Diced Grilled Chicken
- 1 tsp of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp of Minced Fresh Garlic
- 1TBS of Chopped Green Onions
- 1 tsp of Lemon Juice
- 2 Cups of Chopped Kale or Your Favorite Salad Mix
- Fresh Cracked Pepper
- Pink Sea Salt to Taste
- OPTIONAL Chili Pepper Flakes
Preparation for Salad…
- Toss the kale or favorite salad green with the lemon juice, pink salt and fresh cracked black pepper.
- Place on a plate or in a bowl and set aside.
- Heat up a skillet over medium heat.
Preparation for Chicken…
- Add the coconut oil, then the oil is melted and hot add the diced grilled chicken.
- (PSA:When working with flames, oil and heat…Please use your best judgement NOT to get burned.)
- Get a good sear on the chicken and then add the minced garlic to toss with the chicken.
- Optional: Add pink salt to taste.
- Toss in the green onions to mix and then turn off the flames.
- Top the salad with the chicken and serve.
- OPTIONAL: Sprinkle some Chili Flakes on top before serving!
Clean Eating Gluten Free Foodie