Non-Dairy Cauliflower Toast
Not sure if other people struggle with autocorrect as much as I do. It took me forever to type the title! The reason being that I kept on getting “Collie Flower” instead of “Cauliflower”. I have to tell you…I almost gave up posting today because of that…LOL 😂
I know lately there has been other cauliflower bread recipes. They are all great but they all have cheese or a cheese substitute. I wanted to make one that had none. This bread holds up and makes a great savory sandwich. How about a BLT?! 😁
Non-Dairy Cauliflower Toast Recipe
- 2 1/2 cups of *prepped rice cauliflower *(squeeze water out with cheese cloth before using)
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of pink Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon of dried parsley
- 3 teaspoons of nutritional yeast
- one egg
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Once the mixture has been thoroughly combined divide into six equal portions
- Make a patty with each portion and place on a pan lined with parchment paper.
- Preheat the oven at 400°F.
- Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes or till the patties are golden and crisp around the edges.
- Makes 6 serves 3 (serving size 2 toasts)
Clean Eating Gluten Free Foodie
Tree Nut Free