#SpringFreely Dirt Cups
As a mother of 4 and a Girl Scout Troop Leader, I usually steer away from food related projects. This is because of kiddo’s multiple food allergies. The saying goes…if its safe for my kiddo to eat…then its safe for the whole troop to eat. Recently, we discovered Enjoy Life Foods on the school’s Safety Food List (they are free from the top 8 food allergens) We were so excited, this was kiddo’s first chance to do a food project! The theme of the project was to make spring flowerpots! We wanted the children to have fun with it and at the same time be healthy. At the end of our discussion, the children decided to do a combination of Enjoy Life cookies, healthy pudding with fruits and vegetables. Didn’t they come out great?
Recipe Serves 4
- 8oz Mason Jars
- Box of Toothpicks
- Blender or Hand Blender
- 1 Avocado
- 1/4-1/3 Cup Rice Milk
- 2 TBS Maple Syrup
- 1 Tsp. Pure Vanilla Extracts
- 1 Tsp. Cocoa Powder
- 5 TBSP. Enjoy Life Foods Brownie Mix
Allergy Friendly Toppings
- Dark “Soil”: 8 Enjoy Life Foods Double Chocolate Crunchy Cookies (2 cookie per serving)
- Light “Sand”: 8 Enjoy Life Foods Vanilla Honey Graham Crunch Cookies (2 cookie per serving)
- 8 Enjoy Life Foods Soft Bake Snickerdoodles (2 cookie per serving)
- 4 Tsp. Enjoy Life Foods Chocolate Chips (1 tsp per serving)
- 2 TBSP. of Chia or Sunflower Seeds
Fruits or Veggie of your choice.
- Blend chocolate pudding ingredients together until smooth.
- Layer the chocolate pudding; crushed Crunchy Cookies or 2 TBSP. of seeds to make “dirt” layers.
- Top with fun fruit cut outs or veggies!
Clean Eating Gluten Free Foodie
Jenny’s Note: Since I am one of Enjoy Life’s official blogger, I was sent one of these special kits. This relationship exist because I am an avid user of their products. They are one of the few companies I trust to be free of the top 8 allergens and safe for my children. I do not get paid to review their products.