Chocolate Chip Blondies
The kiddies and I are having some friends over for a playdate. I wanted to make some goodies. When I say goodies, I mean more than just a bowl of fruit and popcorn. I wanted to make a true treat that little 9yrs olds would get excited about. The other kids don’t have the same dietary restrictions that my kiddo does but some of them do have nut allergies. Since my own kiddo also has a nut allergy, I usually keep Enjoy Life products around. She happens to have 5 of the major 8 common food allergies and Enjoy Life is free of all 8. There was a part of me that considered making chocolate chip pancakes using their Pancake and Waffle Mix with their Dark Chocolate Chip Morsels. After all what kiddo doesn’t like pancakes? Although the mix makes a great pancake, I realized that I actually had a great base for making a yummy dessert! Chocolate Chip Blondies!
- 1/4 cup of Enjoy Life Pancake Waffle Mix
- 1/4 cup of canned coconut milk
- 1/4 cup of cold water
- 2 teaspoons of Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
- 1 teaspoon organic extra virgin coco
- 1 teaspoon organic sugar
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Make your batter by combining all the ingredients in a bowl except for 1tsp of the chocolate chips. Hold back that one tsp. for garnishing your blondies!
- This recipe makes three muffins; line 3 wells of the muffin pan with parchment paper cupcake liners. I find that this is the best non-stick option for my blondies. You can also use three silicon muffin cups.
- Fill each muffin cup with batter half way and top each cup with the chocolate chips you held back.
- Bake for 20 min or till you can slide a tooth pick out cleanly.
- Take it out of the oven and set it on a rack to cool before serving.
21Day Fix Container Count
1Blondie =1 yellow swap treat