There are days where you are just craving a little comfort food in the morning. For me, I love a warm bowl of grits. I wonder if it’s because its warm and that you can eat it with a spoon. Honestly, it is so easy to make…Just follow the package! Each brand has a slightly different direction and it also depends on the type of consistency you like. I usually add 1/4 cup more water to 1 serving amount. I like that it fluffs up the grits more and gives it more volume. It makes me think I am eating more when it’s the same amount of grits to make one serving…LOL. To give my grits a twist, I like to add fresh mango and coconut oil. It’s like a bowl of warm tropics! Mmmmmmmm….
- 1 (100-130calorie) serving of cooked grits (prepared to package directions)
- 1 cup of diced ripe mango
- 1 tsp of organic extra virgin coconut oil
- 1-2tsp of organic agave
- Prepare the grits according to the brand package you picked.
- Usually, I add an extra 1/4cup of water in the preparation to prep to “fluff” it up more.
- Once its cooked, place it in a bowl and add one cup of diced mango.
- Top it off with 1tsp of organic extra virgin coconut oil and drizzle with agave.
- Then dip your spoon in and eat!
21Day Fix Container Count
1Y 1P 1tsp