Truth: I didn’t always eat clean…I wasn’t always the Clean Eating Gluten Free Foodie. In fact that is what CAUSED my weight gain…bad diet and binging late at night. Ugh! Even now, when I do eat clean…I still daydream about Doritos and Cheetos. But we both know that its a big “no-no”! I know there are tons of people that make homemade versions of Doritos but they always involve cheese and too much oil or other ingredients. After countless rejected experiments…this one got a thumbs up from the whole family AND it’s vegan!
- 4 Tortillas (6in)
- Organic Oil Spray
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp Chili Powder
- 2 tsp Nutritional Yeast
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp Pink Sea Salt
- ½ tsp Onion Powder
- ¼ tsp Cumin
- Preheat the oven at 350F
- Take 4 corn tortillas and cut into 8ths
- Lightly coat the cut tortillas with the oil spray
- Bake the tortillas on a parchment paper lined pan for approx 20min
- After 20min, take it out of the oven and toss with all the spice
- Lightly spray the chips with the oil spray again and give it another toss
- Place back on the same pan and spread it out well
- Bake for another 2-3 min and serve
Makes 2 servings (16 chip each)
21 Day Fix Container Count 1 Yellow
(Vegan or NON-DAIRY Option)
3 thoughts on “Vegan Doritos”
I was just wondering if the paprika and chili powder is it 1/2 tsp or 1/2 tbsp?
And thank you.
Thank you for the point out. I just made the corrections.