Now that it is officially spring, many of us are starting our plantings. One of the popular things to grow is tomatoes.
I personally love little grape tomatoes and they are also plentiful at my local market. (Ahem…Costco) Here is one of my favorite salads. Did you know that you can also use it as an al fresco sauce over your zoodles or pasta?
- 3.5 cups of sliced grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup of chopped red onions
- 1/4 cup of chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup of black olives
- 4tsp of balsamic vinegar
- 2tsp of extra virgin olive oil
- pink sea salt and cracked black pepper to taste
Combine all together and eat 😀
Clean Eating Gluten Free Foodie