When it is dreary in the Northeast and all you can dream about is the tropics. Honestly, I have been thinking about it so much I can almost feel the warm air on my face. Of course when I think about the tropics my mind naturally drifts to Pina Coladas. No no, there is no rum in my overnight quinoa. At least none in THIS recipe…heh heh
- ½ Cup Cooked Quinoa
- ¼ Cup Canned Coconut Milk
- ¼ Cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- ¾ Cup of Greek Yogurt (Recommended Dairy Brand Use Fage or for Non-dairy Brand Use So Delicious Vanilla)
- 1Tsp Chia Seeds
- 2Tsp Organic Agave
- 1 Cup Cut Up Fresh Pineapples
- OPTIONAL: ¼ Tsp Coconut Extract
- Combine Quinoa, Coconut Milk, Almond Milk, Chia Seeds, 1Tsp of Agave and Coconut Extract together in your container.
- Then layer the Greek Yogurt.
- Add the last layer of 1Tsp of Agave.
- Add the last layer of pineapple right before you eat it.
NOTE:I limit myself to only 2Tsp of Agave but you can add another Tsp. Agave, Raw Honey or stevia according to your personal taste.
21 Day Fix Container Count
Serves 1 counts as 1Y 1R 1B 1P